STATE LAND USE COMMISSION: 9:30 a.m. Friday, Leiopapa A Kamehameha Conference Room 405, 235 S. Beretania St. Hearing to consider re-opening of evidentiary hearing, pursuant to Judge Ibarra's Feb.12 Order on Appellant's KA PAAKAI O KAAINA's Motion to Supplement Record on Appeal; hearing to consider reclassification of approximately 63 acres from Agricultural to Urban Districts, approximately four acres from Conservation to Urban Districts and approximately 10 acres from Agricultural to Urban Districts at Koele, Lanai for residential use; hearing regarding "The Great Molokai Ranch Trail" project; hearing to consider Governor's letter regarding changes to Land Use Commission Administrative Rules Chapter 15-15.
HONOLULU DEPARTMENT OF LAND UTILIZATION: 1:30 p.m. Friday, City Hall Annex, Personnel Conference Room. Hearing to consider a request for reconsideration of Site Plan Review Permit by Irvin C. Johnson to allow two required off-street parking spaces on an adjacent parcel at 94-968 Awanani St., Waipahu.
STATE DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION: Airport Division, hearing to consider repeal of "Taxi Service at Public Airports," and adoption of proposed, "On-Demand Taxi Service at Public Airports" to the Hawaii Administrative Rules. Copy of proposed rules available, call 838-8622:
- Oahu: 9 a.m. next Monday, Airport Conference Center, Inter-Island Terminal, seventh floor, Honolulu International Airport.
- Kauai: 3 p.m. next Monday, Airport Mezzanine Conference Room, South Terminal, third floor, Lihue Airport.
- Maui: 9:30 a.m. Mar. 25, Airport Conference Room, Kahului Airport.
- Hawaii: 3 p.m. Mar. 25, Airport Conference Room, Keahole-Kona International Airport.
PUBLIC UTILITIES COMMISSION: 10:30 a.m. Friday, PUC Hearing Room, #103. Quorum meeting.
Hearing regarding Hawaii Administrative Rules: Shared Tenant Service, (Title 6, chapter 76); Aggregator and Operator Service (Title 6, chapter 79); Pay Telephone Service (Title 6, chapter 82). Copy of rules available for pick up 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday, Public Utilities Commission, 465 S. King St., Room 103.
Copy can also be mailed. Call 586-2020. Hearing schedule as follows:
- East Hawaii: 7 p.m. Thursday, Hilo High School Cafeteria, 556 Waianuenue Ave., Hilo.
- Oahu: 1:30 p.m. Friday, Public Utilities Commission Hearing Room, 465 S. King St., Room 103, Honolulu.