DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES: Med-QUEST Division. 1:30 p.m. Thursday, Liliuokalani Building Board Room, fourth floor, 1390 Miller St. Hearing to consider proposed amendments to and adoption of existing rules of the Med-QUEST Division for the purpose of conforming to state and federal statutes.
CITY BUILDING DEPARTMENT: 9 a.m. Next Monday, Honolulu Municipal Building, second-floor conference room of the Building Department, 650 S. King St., on amending the department's rules.
DEPARTMENT OF LAND UTILIZATION: 1:30 p.m. Thursday, City Hall Annex, Personnel Conference Room. Variance requests on: reconstruction of a single-family dwelling at Paleka Road, Kaneohe; Imperial Hawaii Resort air-conditioning equipment to encroach into setbacks at 205 Lewers St. and 2211 Helumoa Road; Crowne at Wailuna to allow a security guard booth to encroach into the required front yard at Kaahumanu St.
DEPARTMENT OF LAND UTILIZATION: Application by Sheldon S.H. Zane for a conditional-use permit to develop an 81-unit Assisted Elderly Care Facility at 45-607 Mahinui Road, Kaneohe; Application by Margaret L. Watson Trust for a zone change from General Agricultural District to Country District at Pulama Road in Kaalaea, Kahaluu. Both applications may be reviewed 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday, 650 S. King St., or Kaneohe Satellite City Hall. Call 527-5038.
PUBLIC UTILITIES COMMISSION: 8:30 a.m. Friday, PUC Hearing Room, No. 103. QUORUM meeting.
STATE DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE AND CONSUMER AFFAIRS: Professional and Vocational Licensing Division: These meetings will take place at the Kamamalu Building, 1010 Richards St.:
- Pharmacy: 9 a.m. Thursday, Kapuaiwa Room.
- Chiropractic: 12:30 p.m. Thursday, basement meeting room.
- Boxing: 1:30 p.m. Thursday, Kapuaiwa Room.
- Psychology: 7:30 a.m. Friday, Kapuaiwa Room.
- Contractors: 9 a.m. Friday, Kuhina Nui Room.
- Medical: Committee Meeting, Noon, Friday, basement meeting room; Committee Meeting, Noon, Friday, Kapuaiwa Room; Hearing, 2 p.m. Friday, Kapuaiwa Room.
- Hearing Aid Dealers and Fitters: 12:30 p.m. Friday, Ka Lanakila Room (Penthouse).
- Optometry: 1 p.m. Friday, basement meeting room.