Monday, December 2, 1996
DEPARTMENT OF LAND UTILIZATION: 1:30 p.m. Thursday, City Hall Annex, Personnel Conference Room. Hearing to consider variance requests by: Elo V. and Jane R. Badua to modify a single-family dwelling at 3632 Aliamanu St. encroaching upon existing restrictions; Lucky Hotels USA Co., Ltd., to allow alterations to a nonconforming hotel at 2211 Kuhio Ave.; Paul F. Wenner to allow an addition to a single-family dwelling at 3670 Alani Drive which exceeds existing limits.
CITY LIQUOR COMMISSION: 4 p.m. Tuesday, Pacific Park Plaza, 711 Kapiolani Blvd., Suite 600. Hearing on applications by Hard Rock Cafe International, TAP, Inc., ICP (Hawaii) Inc. for transfer of liquor license.
COUNTY OF HAWAII PLANNING COMMISSION: 10:30 a.m. Friday, Kona Surf Hotel, Kamehameha Ballroom, 78-128 Ehukai St., Keahou, North Kona. Hearing for submitting data, views or arguments regarding adoption of Amendments to Planning Commission Rule No. 8 relating to Shoreline Setback
STATE DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE AND CONSUMER AFFAIRS, Professional and Vocational Licensing Division: These hearings will take place at the Kamamalu Building, 1010 Richards St.:
- Real Estate Appraiser: 10 a.m. Wednesday, Kuhina Nui Room.
- Chiropractic: 12:30 p.m. Thursday, Kapuaiwa Room.
- Accountancy: 8:30 a.m. Friday, Kuhina Nui Room.
- Nursing: 8:45 a.m. Friday, Kapuaiwa Room.
- Private Detectives and Guards: 9:30 a.m. Friday, Basement Meeting Room.
- Contractors: 9 a.m. Next Monday, Kapuaiwa Room.
- Cosmetology: 10 a.m. Next Monday, Kuhina Nui Room.
- Veterinary: 1 p.m. Friday, Basement Meeting Room.