This list is compiled by the Star-Bulletin staff. If your group or organization would like to be included, please send information to Community Calendar, Honolulu Star-Bulletin, P.O. Box 3080, Honolulu 96802 or fax the material to 523-8509, or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sports Acrobatics Hawaii: Hawaii Highflyers Trampoline Club for adults and kids, 4 and 5 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays, McCully Recreation Center. Free workouts for experienced bouncers. Call Karl Vorwerk at 949-3747.
Intermediate tumbling with Dick Criley 8 p.m. Mondays and Fridays. Call 596-9168.
Waikiki Acrobatic Troupe meets 4 p.m. Sundays at the beach by Kapiolani Park Bandstand; free workout at UH Studio Four 8 p.m. Wednesdays. Call Don Heafner at 536-7205.
- Line dancing: 9:30 to 11 a.m. Tuesdays, Waikiki Community Center. Costs $3. Call 923-1802.
- Hash House Harriers: Honolulu group meets for social runs 5:30 p.m. Tuesdays. Call 948-HASH (948-4274). Aloha group meets 3 p.m. Saturdays. Call 948-AHHH (948-2444).
- Scandinavian dancing: 7 to 9 p.m. Wednesdays, Ala Wai Golf Course Clubhouse. Instruction available. Free. Call 922-0793 or 955-2577.
- Scottish country dancing: Instruction available, 7 to 9 p.m. Wednesdays, Moiliili Community Center, Room 305. No partners necessary; wear soft-soled shoes. Call 737-1897.
- Pali Twirlers square dance: 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. Thursdays, Kailua Recreation Center. Call 254-2333.
- Free hike to Diamond Head: Meet the Clean Air Team at the Honolulu Zoo entrance, 9 a.m. Saturdays. Three miles to the top. Call 948-3299.
- Hawaii Israeli Recreational Dance: 7 p.m. Saturdays, Studio 2, UH-Manoa Athletic Complex. Instruction the first hour. Donation $1. Call 373-2561.
- Honolulu Marathon Clinic: Free training runs with Jack Scaff and staff, 7:30 a.m. Sundays, Kapiolani Park Bandstand. Call Norm at 247-4957. No meetings on three-day weekends.
- International folk dancing: Includes Bulgarian, Greek, Rumanian and Israeli dances, 7 to 9:15 p.m. Sundays, Makiki District Park. Donation. Call 239-7078.
- Nature Conservancy hikes: Guided hikes offered bimonthly at Honouliuli Preserve, home to more than 45 rare native plants and animals. Donations accepted. Call 537-4508 ext. 252.