» The state Department of Health believes the source of several cases of an unusual strain of salmonella poisoning on Oahu since October came from imported ahi tuna that was previously frozen and then eaten raw. A story on Page A5 Saturday did not make that clear. Also, a photo with the story incorrectly implied that that suspect ahi was sold at Tamashiro Market. It was not. The online edition has been corrected.
» A Page B10 story Sunday misspelled the last name of five brothers who are former Mid-Pacific Institute athletes. The correct spelling of the last name of the brothers -- George, Frank, Richard, Thomas and Albert -- is Serikaku.
The Star-Bulletin strives to make its news report fair and accurate. If you have a question or comment about news coverage, call Editor Frank Bridgewater at (808) 529-4791 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.