» A man who recently came down with a "flesh-eating" disease is the second person to contract the disease on Maui. A story about "flesh-eating" infections on Page A3 in yesterday's issue incorrectly said the case was the first one this year. Updated state health records show that the first case was in September.
» A fatal fire caused by a candle on Oct. 15 was at 256-A Kuliouou Road, not 254 Kuliouou Road as provided by the Fire Department for a Page A4 item yesterday.
The Star-Bulletin strives to make its news report fair and accurate. If you have a question or comment about news coverage, call Editor Frank Bridgewater at (808) 529-4791 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.