The following is a top 10 list of books sold at Borders Express Mililani for the week of Jan. 22 to 28.
1. "The Cell," by Stephen King
2. "Memory in Death," by J.D. Robb
3. "Marley and Me," by John Grogan
4. "Da Vinci Code," by Dan Brown
5. "For Laci," by Sharon Rocha
6. "Natural Cures They Don't Want You to Know About," by Kevin Trudeau
7. "My Friend Leonard," by James Frey
8. "All Night Long," by Jayne Ann Krentz
9. "Every Breath You Take," by Judith McNaught
10. "Love Smart," by Dr. Phil McGraw
BACK TO TOP
By Julie Stewart Williams, illustrated by Robin Yoko Racoma (Kamehameha Schools Press, $9.95)
"Princess Pauahi" is the story of the founder of Kamehameha Schools and is intended for very small children.
"The Bravest Opihi"
By Juliet S. Kono, illustrated by Dennis Fujitake (Beachhouse Publishing, $14.95)
This is a large format book for children that is cleverly written and wonderfully illustrated by two talented local artists.
By Laurie Shimizu-Ide, illustrated by Jeff Pagay (Mutual Publishing, $12.95)
"Treasures" is about two sea horses who must find a way to keep their treasured seashell collection. Colorful and large-format.
"Grandpa's Magic Banyan Tree"
Written and illustrated by Jeff Langcaon (Mutual Publishing, $12.95)
Langcaon's book tells the delightful tale of a boy, his grandfather and the banyan tree they both love.